Grants, Donations and Other Resources
For information on how you might contribute, please contact us at the address below.
Assistance League of Klamath Basin funds its philanthropic programs through donations, grants, and fundraisers. The members and the community donate generously throughout the year. Monetary donations we receive are tax deductible.
On April 15th and 16th of 2023 The Assistance League will be co-sponsoring the “Blazing Paddles” Pickleball Tournament in Klamath Falls. Last year the ALKB received over $41,000 in through this tournament.
There are many ways you can help fund our programs for children; no donation is too small.
- Make an annual or one-time donation
- Make a donation in memory of someone special
- Set up an annual or monthly giving plan
You can request the donation be used for a specific program or use for general purposes. Every donation helps to enhance a child in need’s life by promoting learning, helping with school attendance, and developing self-esteem. Please contact us today to donate!
Throughout the year, we also apply for grants. Grants we have received in the past:
- Oregon Community Foundation grant 8/9/2023 – $10,000
- Gordon-Elwood grant 1/18/2023 – $5000
- Norwood Foundation 1/2023 – $3,000
- Autzen Foundation Grant 12/14/2022 – $7,000
- Gordon Elwood Foundation Grant 12/7/2022 – $5,000
- Washington Federal Foundation 11/1/2022 – $2000
- Pacific Power 11/1/2022 – $2500
- Umpqua Bank 8/17/2022 – $5000
- Healy Foundation Grant 8/2/2022 – $10,000
- Rogue Credit Union 3/17/2022 – $2000
- Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation
- Klamath Falls Community Lounge
- Fred Meyer’s